The MP 600 EVO is a hydraulic press for the production of clay profiles such as for rubber seals, and protective, decorative or chrome strips. Almost any profile up to a diameter of 65 mm can be produced by substituting a corresponding form template in the locking head.
- The built-in heater in the locking head is adjustable and therefore guarantees high surface quality.
- The locking head can be opened easily and is also extremely robust.
- Continuous adjustment of the feed rate is possible via a knob.
- The stainless steel control panel displays the temperature and pressure.
- For easier and comfortable operation, the ejection process is started with a footswitch. The switch is connected via a plug connection to the press and can be replaced simply and inexpensively in case of repair.
- The moulding press has a fold-out worktop and the three in-built heavy-duty drawers offering generous storage for clay and form templates.
- The moulding press may optionally be provided on oscillating elements or rollers.
- A set of template blanks (10 pieces) is supplied with the form.
Length: 1460 mm (with folded worktop)
1900 mm (with unfolded worktop)
Width: 600 mm
height: 1140 mm
Weight approx.: 130 kg
Power supply: 230 V/ 50 Hz / 2,2 KW / 10 A